Monday, January 19, 2015

Fun Basketball

Every Friday the school organizers a fun game of basketball on the outside court. The players are usually beginners who are there to learn. Every now and again you get a visit from a member of the Basketball team, makes the game more interesting. The reason I do "Fun Basketball" is mainly to get ready for the upcoming season. I've been out of shape recently and have had a long break from athletics since SAISA volleyball ended in October. Running around is actually pretty tiring but i'm showing perseverance to get back into form. Another reason I go to the game is to scout out talent, and help some students improve their skills. I teach them plays and give them advice on how to improve their skills. There is definitely some fresh talent at OSC and it makes me happy that our basketball program has a bright future.


Pictures to come!   

No comments:

Post a Comment