Tuesday, February 10, 2015

SAISA Basketball

The SAISA Basketball season has started and training will commence on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

The team is full of amateurs and unpolished talent. We are aiming for a Top-3 place and are also aiming to train and the younger players to ensure the future of Gecko Basketball. 

I've been dealing with a few recurring injuries over the past SAISA seasons and they seem to be coming back due to the increased play. I'll need to be smart about when I choose to play or not. I'll need to show perseverance in icing and resting to ensure my 100% participation at SAISA in April. 

The team does have some veterans in Max, Joaquin and Olaf. We hope to acquire some new talent and be a contender for the gold. Being the Captain will also be a challenging task as we have an inexperienced team and it takes a lot to whip them into shape. 

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment