Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mother Tongue Project

Last week Hasara and I met with the grade 3s. We wanted to start this lesson off as a more of a introductory lesson rather than a teaching lesson. Handling preschoolers is certainly a new thing for Hasara and me. They are easily distracted and you need to keep them active and attentive. During this lesson we told them who we were and what we wanted to do with them. We learned their names and thought them a few basics such as "My name is" and a "Blue" "Red" "Yellow" and "Green". It was actually quite fun and teaching a class together really involves a lot of collaborating with your co-teacher. We are meeting them again next Thursday and we have a different class lined up for this Monday as well :)

Selfie I took with the class on my Iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment