Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Local Volleyball Tournament Hosted at OSC

Starting this Friday on the 17th and 18th of October OSC is hosting a inter- school volleyball tournament. We are hosting 4 teams and will be playing round robin games on Friday we will be playing the placement games. SAISA is only a week away and this tournament is a great chance for us to test our skill and our collaboration as a team in clutch situations. This will also be my first chance to be the captain of the team for a long period of time. We will be at school as a team for a total of 8 hours between Friday and Saturday, we need to concentrate on conditioning and being ready for every game. As captain it's my responsibility to make sure that my team is keeping up physically and mentally. Leadership is not a new skill for me but it is a skill that I have acquired over the past year and I still have many aspects in which I need improvement. I will be the Captain of the Basketball team in 2015 and I really hope I can carry my team to a medal.


No comments:

Post a Comment