Monday, May 5, 2014

Event Crew : SAISA Batminton

April 25th-28th

I was part of the event crew for SAISA Badminton and it was a huge learning experience for me. Until now i'd always been a SAISA athelete and therefore never really knew all the components required for a successful tournament. Maybe now ill be more sympathetic towards the event crew in different schools. Throughout the 3 days I was a part of the Adopt-a-Team, Photography,Day 1 BBQ, Sportsmanship and a lot of other little jobs. I did feel quite stressed throughout the few days since I also had to host 4 AIS-Dhaka players. It took a lot of perseverance and dedication to come through at the end and to have OSC host an amazing tournament. With obviously a few mishaps that were controlled and evaluated by the talented event crew.  

Through this experience I also made a lot of new friends, in other SAISA schools and also in the event crew. People I had no idea were actually interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment