Sunday, April 6, 2014

Senior Production Stage manager

As I mentioned in a post earlier I am the stage manager for the senior production. My job is to keep all props on the stage organised, the stage and anything else Mrs. Jackson wants me to do. This job takes a lot of my time but I actually enjoy it. (I also save on buying a ticket for the production :P )

I've been to the rehearsals on Friday and Saturday. Now the remaining rehearsals are on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I really feel like this is helping me get ready for university where i'll be trying to manage so many things at once. Recently i've been swamped with work for Environmental systems, Event Crew, the production , Extended essay, English and all this over the weekend. It's been hectic. I feel like I've come through though.

Anyway the Drama production helps me be more organised which was the key complaint in my 3-way conferences. Also I'm learning to undertake new challenges and be able to balance all my extra curriculars.

Which I guess is the point of this blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment