Tuesday, August 26, 2014

CAS Goals

My CAS goals this year relate to 3 thing. SAISA, SGA and The Mother Tongue Project.

In SAISA,

I want to win one of the 3 SAISA awards for both Volleyball and Basketball. For volleyball I want to win the Most Spirited Award, I'm going to achieve this by communicating and collaborating with my team effectively throughout all training sessions and games. For basketball I want to win the MVP award, which has always been a goal of mine since I started playing SAISA. This being my last year is my only shot. I want to show perseverance and develop a lot of new skills to make me a candidate for the award.

In SGA,

A goal of mine is to be a reliable treasurer. As one of the 5 main SGA positions I not only want to concentrate on my job as treasurer but also have an impact on the SGA as a whole. For this I will need to work well with Shanthi Haaze, who is my co-treasurer.

In The Mother Tongue Project,

The goal is to become fluent in Sinhalese, which is my technical mother tongue. As growing up I never learnt it and I hope having a year long commitment to this service will let me achieve this. Another goal of mine is to teach another kid as much Sinhalese as I can to make sure he/she doesn't end up like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment